A 42-year-old Public Power Corporation (PPC) worker was electrocuted at the power board's local plant on Sunday afternoon, in Megalopoli, Peloponnese. Authorities are currently investigating the exact circumstances of his death.
The employee was trying to repair an earth-moving machine at the plant's quarry when he suffered a fatal electric shock, according to police.
He was electrician and supervisor, permanent PPC employee and president of the Association of Megalopolis Mining Stations.
Verdict on the cause of death to be released.